At Cosmetic Skin Therapies, we consider your safety our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak situation and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from our patients. Our clinics have remained closed since the initial government lockdown order; however, we now have a structured plan in place to ensure our clinics can reopen safely and effectively.
To ensure a smooth transition, when reopening our clinics, there will be some changes in the way we operate. This includes changes to patient pre-screening, waiting room, treatment room and medical professional procedures.
When will clinics be open?
- QLD, NSW and ACT already open
- Victoria will tentatively open week of 1st June
- Tasmania will open the week of the 15th June
Can I still book all types of treatments?
Yes. We’re able to take appointments for all your cosmetic needs, whether a cosmetic injectables treatment, specialist skin treatment or continuation of your skin journey.
What safety measures do Cosmetic Skin Therapies have in place?
We want to assure you that CST’s main focus remains the safety and well-being of our patients,
clinics and the surrounding communities. As a result, we’re continuing to implement a number of
standard and COVID-19 specific measures that will help minimise any risk of exposure to
COVID-19 within CST clinics.
- Standard health and hygiene control procedures to reduce the spread of infection;
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments. These include protective
eyewear, surgical masks, gloves and protective outerwear;
- Increased cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes before, in between and following treatments;
- Stringent personal hygiene measures for all our clinics;
- Touch-free temperature checks for our patients;
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments to help limit time spent in a common area, and unnecessary contact with others;
- Request that patients kindly reschedule their appointment if they have been in contact with someone confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, have travelled internationally in the last 14 days, or are or have recently been unwell, including experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Our staff members are to stay home if they have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
These are unprecedented times, which call for extreme measures. We will continue to share updates as the situation evolves. In the meantime, should you have any additional questions or require further explanation on any changes, your local clinic staff will be more than happy to assist by contacting them directly.