Are you missing your regular touch-ups? If you’ve enjoyed the experience of having aesthetic treatments before COVID-19 happened, then you’ll be glad to know that the cosmetic industry is reopening doors once again. However, the question is, is it safe to go in for cosmetic treatments after lockdown?
At Cosmetic Skin Therapies, our priority is ALWAYS the safety and well-being of our patients, staff members and the communities around us. As soon as we were made aware of the challenges faced by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have, as one company, taken steps to follow directives set forth by the Government.
Now that restrictions are lifting, nothing has changed. Still, as one company, we’re taking a unified approach to relaunching the business. Our focus remains the same – keeping you safe.
Cosmetic Treatments After Lockdown: Safety Measures Implemented
We are committed to upholding the highest standards in the cosmetic industry by not only providing the most patient-focused results but also implementing stringent measures to ensure your safety when you come in for cosmetic treatments after lockdown.
On your next visit to our reopened locations, you will experience new health and safety protocols – all of which comply with Government standards. We have streamlined this process across all our clinical practices.
Below Outlines The Procedure For Having Cosmetic Treatments Post-Lockdown at CST:
Before the Actual Visit:
- Scheduling of patient appointments to avoid unnecessary contact with others and overcrowding in common areas.
- For your safety and convenience, we may ask that you wait in your vehicle or outside the clinic. We will inform you via SMS once we’re ready for your appointment.
Before Your Treatment:
- Upon arrival, please complete the COVID-19 patient questionnaire. The link to this questionnaire is also in your appointment confirmation email.
- We ask that you please wash your face with facial wipes that we provide and sanitise your hands with the available hand sanitiser.
- A touch-free temperature check will be performed. If it’s above 37.5, we will reschedule your appointment so you can see your GP ASAP.
- You will have the option to wear a mask or other personal protective equipment (PPE).
After Your Treatment:
- We are thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting treatment rooms to Government standards between appointments.
- Our medical professionals are required to use personal protective equipment (PPE) during all treatments. These include protective eyewear, surgical masks, gloves and protective outerwear.
- In case any of our franchisees have been in contact with confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 or are even feeling unwell, they are to stay home.
A few of our locations are currently in operation, and we will reopen more within the coming weeks. With this, we’d like to assure all our patients that we will strictly implement these COVID-19-specific measures. If you have worries or questions about having your cosmetic treatment after lockdown, please feel free to contact us.