Our Partners and Associations
At Cosmetic Skin Therapies, we believe our success is dependent on the company we keep. That is why we have partnered with leading businesses, professionals and associations. These partnerships assist our franchisees and us at a head office level, grow successful and sustainable businesses that are committed to excellence and focused on patient care.
We also believe being a member of key industry associations not only provides our franchise network with access to ongoing training, professional development and cost-effective services and products, but also demonstrates our commitment to helping shape the future of the aesthetics and nursing industries.
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Training Partner
The Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network (APAN) is a membership-based Standards Body that establishes strategic alliance agreements on behalf of their members. Alliances are formed only after meeting stringent APAN due-diligence and research checks, which build member confidence in their credible, cost-effective products and services.
APAN is an active advocate of the aesthetics industry, championing the industry needs, creating educational pathways through professional development conferences, workshops and establishing formal qualification and regulatory standards in collaboration with educational providers and government bodies.
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Training Partner
Here are the top 5 reasons why we choose Bravura Education cosmetic medicine courses:
- They are an award winning company and the only laser/IPL safety training provider in Australia with course recognition at such a high standard. They are the only ones recognised by both the Australian College of Nursing and the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- They have evidence-based, enriched, learning experiences with high-quality activities and resources to support learning and practice.
- This is a rapidly evolving industry. Bravura Education courses are updated in real time, whenever something new and important arrives so graduates are always on the cutting edge of practice
- Completing education with Bravura Education allows our registered health professionals to maintain their continuing professional development commitments with their respective national boards.
- Bravura Education’s certificates are highly respected by clinicians, employers and industry partners alike.
Five by Five
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Website Partner
A transparent agency offering web design Gold Coast & Australia wide. They build great looking, high performing websites using WordPress. A team of web designers based at the Gold Coast, their handcrafted websites are beautifully designed, simple to use and most importantly get results.
Cosmetic Skin Therapies partner for valuable HR services
HappyHR is proud to partner with CST to provide valuable HR services to the company and its franchise network.
#1 HR cloud-based platform and advice for Australian small businesses.
- Customised employment agreements
- Customised suite of policies
- Perfectly crafted position descriptions
- Easy on boarding of new staff
- Cloud-based HR management and performance appraisals
- Integrated payroll
- Support and advice from fully qualified HR Consultants
Cosmetic Skin Therapies partner for Apple services
We are different because we ONLY specialise in Apple products – it is not a sideline for a business that supports Windows – we are 100% Mac and Apple.
Mac Services offers macintosh support, repairs, installs and advice for families and businesses in the Canberra region and surrounding areas at the lowest cost possible. Mac Services believes in honest straight forward service and advice and we don’t care if you have one Mac or a hundred…
EVERY MAC MATTERS.
The customer’s best interests are at the heart of everything we do.
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Digital Marketing Partner
Puzzle Media provides Cosmetic Skin Therapies with outsourced digital marketing services, consulting and management. Working closely together with Cosmetic Skin Therapies, the Puzzle Media team creates digital and social media marketing strategies and campaigns that are aligned with brand values and company goals. In addition these strategies are designed to grow brand awareness of Cosmetic Skin Therapies and to support the franchise network generate more leads that in turn bring more sales.