At Cosmetic Skin Therapies, we believe our success is dependent on the company we keep. That is why we have partnered with leading businesses and professionals to help our franchisees and us at a head office level, grow successful and sustainable businesses that are committed to excellence and focused on patient care.
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Training Partner
Here are the top 5 reasons why we choose Bravura Education cosmetic medicine courses:
- They are an award winning company and the only laser/IPL safety training provider in Australia with course recognition at such a high standard. They are the only ones recognised by both the Australian College of Nursing and the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- They have evidence-based, enriched, learning experiences with high-quality activities and resources to support learning and practice.
- This is a rapidly evolving industry. Bravura Education courses are updated in real time, whenever something new and important arrives so graduates are always on the cutting edge of practice
- Completing education with Bravura Education allows our registered health professionals to maintain their continuing professional development commitments with their respective national boards.
- Bravura Education’s certificates are highly respected by clinicians, employers and industry partners alike.
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Insurance Partner
The Sparrow Group has created a cosmetic injectable industry specific insurance with an accredited insurer that meets the insurance needs of Cosmetic Skin Therapies and our franchisees. Streamlining the review process to make cover quicker and easier to attain, they take the time to educate clients on their insurance requirements to make informed decisions for themselves and their businesses.
Global Kaizen Group
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Business Development Training Partner
Built on the Japanese proverb of Kaizen, which stands for continuous improvement and ‘change for the better’, the Global Kaizen Group provides business development programs and individualised business coaching to help franchisees achieve their goals and drive their business forward. The Global Kaizen Group also helps Cosmetic Skin Therapies at a head office level to achieve our corporate vision of growing and innovating the cosmetic industry within Australia.
Cosmetic Skin Therapies Corporate IT Partner
XCD IT acts as a virtual IT department for Cosmetic Skin Therapies head office, dealing with everything from the supply and installation of hardware or software, to fixing any issues or breakdowns. XCDIT ensures that issues are addressed early or before they become a problem to increase efficiency and reduce company downtime.